The origin of the name, concave language -, and moral
> **Concave** here: wā, concave language homepage: https://wa-lang.org
Tell a story first.
In 2016, I was commissioned to develop a web application. As a C series veteran / Go novice / JS rookie, I was really confused, and then I discovered Emscripten, a mace, and finally composed of a C kernel + JS interfaceThe form of the face and Go forming the butt is alive.During this period, there were countless innumerable books, and we opened a warehouse - [https://github.com/3dgen/cppwasm-book](https://github.com/3dgen/cppwasm-book) to record the experience of using EmscriptenAnd with the help of Machinery Industry Press, the book ["Programming for WebAssembly"](https://item.jd.com/13045744.html) was published.
Later, I tinkered with some small toys. When the technology stack was selected, the old pit was still there:
- Don't want to manually manage memory anymore
- There are always several key components that only have the C series version but the cgo performance is too weak
- I don't want the same set of processing logic to be implemented in two different languages at the front and back ends
So our expectations include:
1. Simple, restrained, easy to use
2. Sufficient expressiveness, but without excessive mental burden when used
3. Suitable for multi-person collaborative development
4. It can be used for the main business logic construction of the front and back ends at the same time
123 is within the range of Go, but it is really not suitable for the web front-end scenario where "concurrency is not standard". For web development, it needs a friendly and deep transformation for WebAssembly - then, we simply create a newlanguage.
In terms of shape, the word "concave" is similar to the wasm icon (there is a gap in the upper part of the square); in terms of pronunciation, "concave" is exactly the first half of wasm; in terms of structure, the solid "concave" wordIt is approximately equal to the letter "C" rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise - C can be understood as C language, and can also be understood as Coder, then "concave" can imply a flat C / a flat Coder...
On-line project database properties added
Process finished with exit code -1073740791 (0xC0000409)
QT custom event
Check the inverse relationship between the shift distance and the number of iterations
Chapter 13 Bayesian Network Practice
How can machinery manufacturing companies use ERP systems to manage production schedules?
Autumn begins tomorrow, the weather is getting cooler
- Hands-on Deep Learning_Batch Normalization
- vscode configure typescript and simple use
- 【Yugong Series】August 2022 Go Teaching Course 030-Object Inheritance
- How to ensure the security of NFT from the suspected abolition of the magic core
- Why do interviewers keep asking technical questions on your resume until they can't answer them?
- 力扣（LeetCode）217. 存在重复元素（2022.08.05）
- Dataset: A detailed guide to the introduction, download, and usage of the heart disease dataset
- Android 应用安全机制实现方案探究
- [科普文] 搞 Web3 要学习哪些基础知识？
- “数字化重构系统， CEO 是第一步”
- C language force buckle the 59th spiral matrix ②.analog matrix
- Ceph performance test plan collection list
- More than 40 a joke
- [Popular Science] What basic knowledge do I need to learn to engage in Web3?