After learning from the above article , The new function of warehouse management , We have basically achieved . Next we're going to test the new features .
11、 ... and 、 Test the new delivery order function
We first pass Swagger Test creation order number API Is it available .
1． stay Visual Studio 2017 In solution explorer , Choose “ABP.TPLMS.Web.Host” project , Then right click , Select... In the pop-up menu “ Set as startup project ”, Here's the picture . Press F5 Running the application .
2. The browser will automatically jump to Swagger UI Interface . Here's the picture .
3. Find... In the browser OutStockOrder Of GetNo Interface . Use the left mouse button to click “Try It out” Button . And then click “execute” Here's the picture .
4. If the execution is correct , The system will return an order number . Here's the picture .
5. Pass the test above , Order number creation API Is available . The next in Visual Studio 2017 In solution explorer , Choose “ABP.TPLMS.Web.Mvc” project , Then right click , Select... In the pop-up menu “ Set as startup project ”. Press F5 Running the application .
6. Enter... In the address bar of your browser “http://localhost:5000/”, Then enter the administrator user name to login .
7. In the menu of the main interface , choice “Business-> Warehouse out management ” A menu item , The browser presents a list of organizational information with five buttons . Here's the picture . For menu generation, see the article （abp(net core)+easyui+efcore Realize the storage management system —— menu - On ( sixteen ) 、abp(net core)+easyui+efcore Realize the storage management system —— menu - Next ( seventeen ) ）. See article （
8. Add delivery order ： Click on “ establish ” Button , Pop up a “ Do you want to create a delivery order ？” A reminder of , Click on “ determine ”, This is shown in the following figure .
9. The system will jump out of “ Add delivery order ” Interface , The system will automatically generate the delivery order number 、 Expected delivery date , And give the State 、 Gross net weight 、 The number of pieces is assigned a default value . Here's the picture .
10. After entering the corresponding delivery order information , Click on “ preservation ” Button . You will be prompted that you have not filled in the required items . Here's the picture .
11. After entering the corresponding required information , Click on “ preservation ” Button . In the pop-up confirmation dialog box, click “ determine ” Button . In the pop-up “ Saved successfully ” In the confirmation dialog box, click “ determine ” Button . Here's the picture .
12. Pop up saved successfully . See the picture below .
13． stay “ Delivery order details ” Click... In the interface “ Add details ” Button , One will pop up “ Select the information of warehousing goods ” Interface , Select the corresponding cargo information to be added . Here's the picture .
14. After selecting the cargo information , Click... With the mouse “ Import ” Button , Will pop up A message box “ Are you sure you want to save the selected goods information ？”, Click on “ determine ”, The selected goods information will be added to the delivery order details . Here's the picture .
15． After the goods information is saved successfully , We are close “ Select the information of warehousing goods ” Interface , go back to “ Delivery order details ” Interface , See the information of the goods we just selected in “ Delivery order details ” in . Here's the picture .
16． Use the mouse to select “ Number ” Field , Fill in the corresponding quantity here . The system will automatically calculate the volume and total price . Here's the picture . There is no countable check on the quantity , Please add your own .