Recently, I pay attention to the knowledge of Internet e-commerce marketing , I have some knowledge about commercialization and flow realization .
Familiar friends know , Writing articles is a way for me to learn , Output backward force input , And then strengthen the knowledge system , So also input this period of time , Top down to do a series of sharing .
Understanding of the business model , It can be said that it is the necessary knowledge for product managers and engineers in the field of commercialization , in addition , If you're going to start a business and seek venture capital , The first question investors may ask you is ： What is your business model ？
One 、 Business model definition
Know what it is , In order to know that although , The question is actually , What is a business model ？
Use the simplest vernacular to describe , Business model is how a company or organization makes money .
Take a few examples , Supermarkets make money by selling daily necessities , Express companies make money by delivering them , China Mobile and China Unicom make money by charging phone and SMS . Business models describe the way money is traded , As long as there's a place to make money , There is a business model .
Entrepreneurship is not charity , The development and growth of an Internet company , It must be a good business model . Management Master Drucker once said ：
Today's competition among enterprises , It's not a competition between products , It's the competition between business models .
Reference here MBA Encyclopedia of think tanks , Give the business model a complete definition ：
Business model is a conceptual tool that contains a series of elements and their relationships , The business logic used to illustrate a particular entity . It describes the value the company can provide to its customers and the internal structure of the company 、 Partner networks and relationship capital （Relationship Capital） And so on （ create 、 Sell and deliver ） This value and the elements that generate sustainable earnings .
Two 、 Business model canvas
Business model is the underlying logic and business foundation for an enterprise to operate , A perfect business model can make an enterprise more scientific and reasonable , To operate with a clear aim .
that , A successful business model , What are the elements ？ What is the process of business model design ？
Different managers and researchers have developed different business model models , For example, the four faceted model , Six factor model . This brings us to a thinking management tool for designing business models —— Business model canvas .
Business model canvas （The Business Model Canvas） It's Alexander · Ostwald （Alexander Osterwalder）、 Eve · Pinieu （Yves Pigneur） stay 《 The new generation of business models 》（Business Model Generation） To describe a business model 、 Visual business model 、 Common language for evaluating business models and changing business models .
2.1 Business model canvas
Business model canvas is through a set of rigorous and pragmatic systematic analysis process and engineering design steps , To ensure the scientificity and effectiveness of the final design .
The business model canvas contains nine elements , Covering customers 、 Offering （ product / service ）、 Infrastructure and financial viability , It's easy to describe and use business models , To build new strategic alternatives .
After understanding the meaning of each module and the relationship between them , You can follow a specific process , Use the business model canvas to design a business model that belongs to your own enterprise .
- Customer segmentation （Customer Segments,CS）： The target user group of the company .
- Value proposition （Value Proposition,VP）： What products and services does the company provide to users and customers and their value , Help users solve fundamental problems
- Distribution channels （Channels,CH）： What ways and means does the company reach its customers with its products and services , And enable users to pay for it
- Customer relationship （Customer Relationships,CR）： What ways or mechanisms can be used to ensure the long-term interest relationship between products, services and users
- Key business （Key Activities,KA）： What key business does the company have to make its products and services work .
- Core resources （Core Resources,CR）： What core resources does the company need to ensure the implementation and implementation of all business activities ？
- Partner networks （Key Partnerships,KP）： How companies build networks with other organizations and companies
- cost structure （Cost Structure,C$）： Equipment invested by the company for commercial operations 、 Cost description of strategy
- Source of income （Revenue Stream,R$）： What is the company's main source of revenue ？
The business model canvas provides an executable tool , After thinking about these nine aspects , You can have a complete and clear understanding of your business model .
2.2 Xiaomi's business model
Take Xiaomi company as an example , We use business model canvas tools for analysis , Let's practice this tool .
Xiaomi's customers are divided into mass market and mobile 、 Unicom 、 The niche market of telecom operators , Value for fever to create product differentiation 、 Service differentiation 、 Image differentiation .
- Xiaomi's channel channel is mainly based on network platform ;
- Customer relationship is mainly in the way of community ;
- Sources of income include mobile phone sources 、 Peripheral products ;
- Core resources include physical assets , intellectual property right , Talent, etc ;
- Key business hardware includes 、 Software 、 Internet Services .
3、 ... and 、 The business model of Internet companies
There is a formula in the Internet industry ： user = Traffic = money , When a product aggregates users , This product will generate the corresponding commercial price , After you have users , How to plan for commercialization ？
The business models of most Internet companies are complex , That is, one master and many subordinates ,T Type structure , Most Internet business models , It will focus on e-commerce , advertisement , game , Value added and content realized .
3.1 Online retailers , On behalf of Taobao , Safe and good doctor
The realization of e-commerce means selling goods , Typical e-commerce models can be divided into B2C、C2C、B2C2C：
- B2C The representative is Jingdong Mall mode , Purchase your own goods and sell them to users
- C2C It's the product as an intermediary , Merchants come to the shelves to sell , Users buy their own
- B2C2C In fact, it's Taobao guest mode , Like what's worth buying , Embed some e-commerce platform information to guide the goods and obtain the share
3.2 advertisement , For today's headlines , Baidu
As an Internet company , Advertising realization is almost the most mainstream way to realize , Representative is today's headlines and Baidu .
Today's headline advertising is very accurate , Through data mining , Recommend accurate and valuable information to users , But it's not just information that is ultimately recommended to users , And precise advertising .
Today, there are two major advertising engines, one is pangolin and the other is pangolin , Massive engines are responsible for advertising , The pangolin League collects bits and pieces of media traffic , Advertising revenue allows headlines to invest in many ways .
3.3 game , For the glory of the king , Game for Peace
The realization of game is the traditional way of realization , Like king of glory ,CF National games like that , Is Tencent's huge cash cow source . The realization of the game mainly includes the skin in the game 、 Props sales, etc .
3.4 Value added service , On behalf of iqiyi , youku
Value added services refer to services other than general services , The main form of value-added service is members , Membership features include , Content 、 function 、 Welfare, etc. .
The typical mode of value-added service realization should be video website , After buying members, you can remove advertisements , And give priority to watching member videos .
3.5 Content realization , On behalf of getting , The Himalayan
Content realization platform is a rising model in recent years , The typical ones are knowledge payment and live broadcast reward .
There are two main types of users on the platform , Content producers and content receivers , The main mode is to make money for the exporter , The platform is divided into , The receiver pays .
Like paying for this knowledge , The typical pattern is to invite big names from various fields , To set up a course , The platform gains share income , On the other hand , Access to the big guy , It also drains the platform .
This article by the blog one article many sends the platform OpenWrite Release ！