In order to save money, I learned PHP in one day!
2020-11-06 01:17:40 【Bugstack wormhole stack】
author ： Little brother Fu
precipitation 、 Share 、 grow up , Let yourself and others have something to gain ！
One 、 Preface
Are you on your way to the architect ？
The programmer industry seems to be constantly upgrading , Break through the bottleneck period of each stage .
I want to get it through internship before graduation offer、 After graduation, I want to pass the probation period to become a regular 、 After becoming a regular programmer wants to achieve advanced development 、 From the high level, the developer wants to be an architect 、 From the architect to a higher director or CTO. The road ahead is more and more difficult , Both need individual continuous precipitation learning , It also needs opportunities .
On this route, the architect is an important turning point in the bottleneck period , Because this stage is far more than personal technology stack learning , There are many other abilities , Almost can include the following points ;
- Experience in large and medium-sized project development and implementation
- Reliable delivery quality and overall planning ability
- Can solve the complex project architecture design and promote the implementation
- It has a certain technical breadth and depth , It's changed bug, Handled the accident
- The standard has been set 、 The architecture is designed
- There is a certain range of cognition , Familiar with the business 、 Products and operations , Understand operational planning and business development
- I can bring the team , Promote project implementation and technical growth within the group
- Have a certain professional influence , Can use technology to create value
- Ability to deal with emergencies
- Process specification development 、 methodology 、 Experience in open source projects
A technical architect may require more than these ten points , There is also a lot of soft power . But it's hard to learn through training or classes , Because these abilities are all practical experience , It takes a long time .
In fact, even if there is no architect, there is no lack of system architecture , Such a team doesn't need to have an architect , Many of them are complete sets of rapid construction technology , Especially like
SpringBoot A complete set of services , Very suitable for small companies .
But if you have a very complex system architecture and business scenario design , It includes the development of grouping arrangement for dozens of systems , Providing support for millions of QPS、 There are tens of thousands of seckilling activities in an instant 、 And the need to expand as the business grows to support millions DAU The backstage service . It requires the architect to control the whole , Because he can order from 、 To deal 、 To pay 、 To settle accounts 、 To the event 、 To play , How to support it 、 How to design , Provide a complete set of solutions , So this system of volume complexity , It's not that a small workshop team can take on .
Two 、 Closed loop learning of technology stack
Is your technical capability sufficient to support the whole system ？
In fact, a lot of programmers Most of them are limited to the product PRD in , Besides, I don't know much about the whole situation . And it's only within the scope of technology that is also limited to a certain language , For example, the basic development of back-end R & D can not produce a complete front-end page 、 Front end students also can not write back-end interface .
Of course, deep penetration is not necessarily a bad thing in a certain technical language , There may even be some creation and achievements . It's just a lack of global awareness and understanding , In some cases, it will be limited to a bottleneck period , It's hard to grow to the next stage .
Or more simply , Can you build a tech blog with your skills , And run it . If you haven't done it , So from you start to finish, you'll find out . You need more than that java, also UI Design , There are also front-end pages , There are servers and other technologies to support . meanwhile , You will choose for some time
java Or other languages , Because the server of personal blog also has to pay ,
java Servers are usually more expensive .
therefore , If you want to do something for yourself in the future , Don't just be limited to one technology , And don't be limited to one area .
Understanding the business 、
Familiar with operation ,
Also try to learn UI, The learning of this knowledge is far more reliable than waste .
3、 ... and 、 My troubled growing experience
Be reasonable , In fact, I am a programmer who loves to toss and turn , Of course, I love to toss about other things , Especially for invention and creation .
When I was a child, I would tear down a lot of things , Take the motor and other small things inside , Making some toys . such as ; Electric boats that can be launched 、 A small ice car that can skate 、 There are also some lazy tools and so on .
With this kind of personality to learn programming is also like this , From the beginning of learning programming, I want to make my own website . From only one html I started buying domain names 、 Keep on record 、 Online website 、 loading b Share , This set of combination boxing began to toss until now . Until now there is a stable technology blog site bugstack.cn . These let me learn a lot of extra knowledge , It also expanded a lot of black skills .
1. I have a blog drain
If you have a flow still can
Technology blogs , Another official account has been applied. , Want to make official account. . Then what would you do ？
You don't want to find a prominent area in the tech blog , Place a official account for two-dimensional code. ？ But in fact, this way will not attract too many people's attention , From the more popular words now , The interest of users will not be affected if they pay attention to it or not .
therefore , What we want is to ensure the user experience , As far as possible to guide users to take the initiative to pay attention to . Then the best way is to remind users to pay attention when reading articles , If you don't pay attention, you can only read the article 30% Content , Pay attention to read the full text . It's like this , as follows ;
The end result of this effect is that the user is reading the article , It can guide users to pay attention to the official account and send the specified encoding to unlock. , Allow users to read after unlocking , The process is as follows ;
2. How much does it cost to drain ？
This is the use of Java Language , Developing a blog to drain official account numbers to public service , Approximate cost of one year . Of course, the prices and activities of different cloud service providers are slightly different , But at the average price per year , Probably in 1800.00 yuan .
It's not too expensive , But in the whole cost accounting service , Such investment is quite high . Unless your official account can offset this part of your investment. , And there are some benefits, so it's OK . In addition, we have not calculated the labor input here , Yes
Master It's the man of many roles ：
Research and development +
operating = Master ！
Maybe you don't know ,Java The service is more expensive , But there are also php The server is cheap , What's the price difference ？ With php For example, the virtual machine of , What's the price for a year 198 element . And this php Virtual machines also include 1G Database resources , And java It's really cheaper to compare servers .
therefore , choice php Developing the official account and the backend service that blogs have got through. , It seems very suitable .
3. Use PHP build DDD Four layers architecture
I taught myself many years ago PHP, Thanks to that sentence ：”php It's the best language in the world ！“.
Because I love to toss and turn on this learning road , therefore C++、C#、PHP、PLC、 Repeaters have also been developed . But I didn't use it for a long time, so I forgot 7788 了 , But in order to save money, I spent a day PHP also Learned to ！
In fact, I have some programming experience , There is a certain similarity between languages . You just do what you want , Any language will provide you with the corresponding implementation ,
I do not know! ？ Just search ！ Like this one below PHP Four layer architecture of Domain Driven Design Based on , And Java Very similar . as follows ;
Cough , I don't choose to use it here php Some of the frameworks for , for example thinkphp、laravel etc. . After all, the framework for me develops a official account's back-end service. , Still a little heavy . According to my logic , Building a DDD The four tier architecture is implemented according to me Java The way to achieve PHP The code can be . It will also be very fast , In the end, it only cost 1 The entire service will be completed and deployed in days . This includes ; Code development 、 Database configuration 、 Service online 、 Interface switching 、SSL、 Cross domain etc. .
therefore , I always want to say, don't just be a tool man , It needs to be laid more comprehensively ！
Example , Let's show you what we have now PHP And Java Does it look similar? ;
- Define method name with function,
public function entry()
public function __construct(), You can initialize some information
- String concatenated with dots ,
$openId . "_" . $token
- For interface interface Definition ,
- Class introduction package ,
- Pointer for method call ,
- Database connection ,
- Defining attributes ,
- Get the input parameters ,
- The output results are fed back to the interface ,
… wait , There are still a lot of it . All your logical implementations are as long as they are in Java It's OK in there ,PHP There is also corresponding support . This is the norm of language construction , In some cases, the nomenclature is uniform .
Four 、 summary
- This is where I am 10.1 The last day of the holiday , hold Java The official account of language development , Switch to PHP The experience of . But the structure of the code has not changed , It's still what I like DDD Domain-driven design . The important thing is to save money ！, Here's another one Java Version official account background development .Java edition DDD Four layers architecture , Developing official account server
- If you want to be yourself , It's not just programming PRD Tool man . Then we must vigorously lay our own technology stack and other development capabilities not only for R & D . When you really understand the business 、 operating 、 After the product , I believe you can write code that is more in line with the market . At the same time, these soft skills , It can help you move up the ladder ！
A good car doesn't make a sound on the road 、 It's only when a broken car is on the road！ No matter what line of work you are in or in which direction , Can be quietly adhere to . Can walk on the same road for a long time , It's more important than thinking about changing directions every day . Don't be a simple man , come on. ！
- by the way , It's advertising ;
- 15 year , Meeting Netty You can go to the big factory
- 16 year , You can go to big factories if you know distributed development
- 17 year , Familiar with Dubbo Source code can go to big factories
- 18 year , If you can write middleware, you can go to large factories
- 19 year , If you know the algorithm, you can go to the big factory
- 20 year , On bugstack.cn Study , You can go to Xianghe factory
5、 ... and 、 Series recommendation
- Is the grass , You're poisoning the code ！
- A code review , Almost couldn't pass the probation period ！
- Why programmers are keen on building wheels , Promotion and raise ？
- Most popular in the whole network 10 Million downloads ,《 Relearning Java Design patterns 》(22 Real development scenarios )
- Face to face manual ( Get on the fastest car , Take the most expensive offer)
（ Please indicate the author and source of this article WeChat official account ：bugstack Wormhole stack | author ： Little brother Fu ）
本文为[Bugstack wormhole stack]所创，转载请带上原文链接，感谢
- C++ 数字、string和char*的转换
- Won the CKA + CKS certificate with the highest gold content in kubernetes in 31 days!
- C + + number, string and char * conversion
- C + + Learning -- capacity() and resize() in C + +
- C + + Learning -- about code performance optimization
C + + programming experience (6): using C + + style type conversion
Latest party and government work report ppt - Park ppt
Online ID number extraction birthday tool
Field pointer? Dangling pointer? This article will help you understand!
GVRP of hcna Routing & Switching
- LeetCode 91. 解码方法
- Seq2seq implements chat robot
- [chat robot] principle of seq2seq model
- Leetcode 91. Decoding method
- HCNA Routing＆Switching之GVRP
- GVRP of hcna Routing & Switching
- HDU7016 Random Walk 2
- [Code+＃1]Yazid 的新生舞会
- CF1548C The Three Little Pigs
- HDU7033 Typing Contest
- HDU7016 Random Walk 2
- [code + 1] Yazid's freshman ball
- CF1548C The Three Little Pigs
- HDU7033 Typing Contest
- Qt Creator 自动补齐变慢的解决
- HALCON 20.11：如何处理标定助手品质问题
- HALCON 20.11：标定助手使用注意事项
- Solution of QT creator's automatic replenishment slowing down
- Halcon 20.11: how to deal with the quality problem of calibration assistant
- Halcon 20.11: precautions for use of calibration assistant
- "Top ten scientific and technological issues" announced| Young scientists 50 ² forum
- Reverse linked list
- JS data type
- Remember the bug encountered in reading and writing a file
- Singleton mode
- 在这个 N 多编程语言争霸的世界，C++ 究竟还有没有未来？
- In this world of N programming languages, is there a future for C + +?
- js Promise
- js 数组方法 回顾
- ES6 template characters
- js Promise
- JS array method review
- 【Golang】️走进 Go 语言️ 第一课 Hello World
- [golang] go into go language lesson 1 Hello World